Coffee / Tea
- 1102 is a unique cafe, serving bubble tea, herbal tea, coffee, smoothies, matcha, and cupcakes.
- 800 South 7th Street
- 12pm-10pm Sun-Thu; 12pm-11pm Fri-Sat
Brû Artisan Coffee Works
- Housed in an elevator shaft in the gorgeous downtown Praetorian building, Brû serves up delicious artisanal coffee and pastries.
- 601 Franklin Avenue (next to Summer Ellis)
- 7am-7pm Mon-Wed; 7am-10pm Thu-Sat; 12pm-7pm Sun
- Common Grounds serves responsibly sourced and roasted coffees and espressos from all around the world, and includes a wonderful outdoor patio area. Make sure you get at least one thing from their Slow Bar, which pairs coffee and the most particular method of brewing to fit it. Also features a live music venue with regular concerts from renowned artists.
- 1123 South 8th Street
- 7am-11pm Mon-Fri; 8am-11pm Sat-Sun
- A downtown Waco fixture, Dichotomy features craft coffees, cappuccinos, lattes. Grab a cup, head outside or to the rooftop to enjoy your coffee. Cocktails served every evening, too!
- 508 Austin Avenue
- 6am-12am Sun-Thu; 6am-2am Fri-Sat
Native Sons Coffee Roasters
- Featuring coffee roasted on-site, Native Sons provides coffee, espresso, and lattes with care in every sip, and an outdoor area as well as a drive-thru.
- 7608 Woodway Drive
- 7am-10pm Mon-Fri; 8am-10pm Sat; 12pm-10pm Sun
- Combining high-quality single-origin coffee sourced from South America and Africa, Pinewood Roasters has been brewing delicious coffee in an intimate, soothing atmosphere in Waco since 2015.
- 2223 Austin Avenue
- 7am-7pm Mon-Fri; 8am-7pm Sat-Sun
- Currently only available at the Downtown Farmer's Market, Waco Cha is one of the newest drink options in Waco - featuring Taiwanese milk tea, organic, locally-sourced fruit teas with dairy-free options available.
- 500 Washington Avenue
- 9am-1pm Sat; Closed Sun-Fri